Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
- Take care of daily food production in the kitchen, take control of cooking
- Prepare and present foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes
- Knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls and presentation
- Inventory and labour cost control knowledge and experience
- Know, understand and comply will all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current
- Client and customer relations focus
- Temperature control and monitoring
- Production logs
- Advanced Food Safety training (through Compass)
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 2 years of cooking experience, restaurant or foodservice
- Excellent knowledge of food trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, and presentation
- Reliable and able to maintain high standards
- Industry experience is essential working i.e. a restaurant and /or deli experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and readily acceptable to change work priorities at any time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Flexible, available and creative
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.