Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Helpdesk Coordinator (Facilities Management)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Helpdesk Coordinator (Facilities Management)
The Helpdesk Coordinator is a dynamic, fast-paced customer service role providing essential office functions. This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong communication and problem solving skills. You would be responsible for performing a variety of facilities management services and projects within your team.
- Acts as the information & process focal for Helpdesk, including:
- Managing & organizing emails in Helpdesk functional email account, answering general inquires
- Providing assistance as required for general inquiries and updating service tickets
- Following up with contractors & contacts as required to ensure service request completion
- Assist with on-site post-move concierge services for large scale office moves
- Coordinating booking conference rooms as required for maintenance, construction, etc.
- Providing reports & services ticket information, for use in trending and reporting in Monthly & Quarterly Business Reviews
- Acts as the local Key-User for meeting room booking tool and facilities management system, including:
- Providing training, information & support end users (internal co-ordinators, service desk, employees, and vendors)
- Overseeing & correcting flow of service tickets as needed
- Assisting with set-up and management of system information (spaces, user & vendor access, meeting room data, etc) for both systems
- Reporting issues with systems to the CAFM Business Support Desk as needed
- Manages web communications for department, including:
- Managing department webpage - ensure information is up-to-date, and pages adhere to global standards; generate new pages as required
- Managing Self-Service information & forms links
- Posting “What's New” articles relating to building & services notices, ensuring adherence to communications standards
- High school diploma required. College degree and/or 2-3 years work experience in Facilities Services preferred.
- Strong computer & Microsoft Office skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and initiative for quality and superior customer service.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, and under tight deadlines
- Readily adaptable to changing work priorities
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.