||Administrative Coordinator/Assistant (Healthcare Foodservice)
||Morrison [Healthcare Dining Services]
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 21,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Morrison delivers food, nutrition and dining services to the health care and senior living markets. Morrison’s key expertise running hospitals and long-term care culinary programs enables its hospital partners to focus on their core competency - patient satisfaction. In addition to offering numerous nutritional food choices to patients, visitors and hospital employees, Morrison’s retail marketing creates innovative, cutting edge programs.
Crothall delivers facilities management and engineering, asset energy management, housekeeping, laundry and linen, call centre support and patient transportation. Crothall’s client base includes over 800 hospitals across Canada and the U.S.
Position: Administrative Coordinator/Assistant
Location: Toronto, ON
We are currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator/Assistant to join our Morrison Food Service team at Humber River Regional Hospital.
This position reports to the General Manager and provides administrative support to the General Manager and the Morrison management team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, top-employer company with a unique culture offering a fast-paced and challenging environment.
With a “Can Do” attitude and a “Passion for Excellence”, the Administrative Coordinator will:
- Provide administrative support to General Manager and management team.
- Provide general office clerical support and scheduling assistance; Data entry and reporting of accounting systems, purchases, cash and sales; organizing files, correspondence and documents; sending couriers, faxes and correspondence; record meeting notes, letters and faxes; maintaining accurate filing system, databases and checklists; processing files for storage and maintaining storage file lists;
- Perform general administration and other duties, as assigned.
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- A Great Attitude!
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Two or more years of work experience in an administrative/clerical support role within an office or food service environment
- Strong proficiency with computers: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.), payroll and reporting systems etc.
- Experience effectively managing Payroll processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including confident ability to interact with senior managers
- Highly-organized and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Able to coordinate and facilitate electronic/paper/contract/file trails with good follow-up skills
- Applicants must be comfortable working in an acute healthcare environment.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role in a food service environment.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.