Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Bilingual District Accountant
||Finance and Accounting
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
The Finance and Accounting Department plays a very important role in managing and monitoring the company’s growth and success. Not only does it support day-to-day accounting activities for over 1800 operating units, but also it is involved in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and higher level strategic decisions.
Position: Bilingual District Accountant (14 month maternity leave contract)
Location: London, ON
- We are currently seeking a Bilingual District Accountant.
- The successful candidate will be working in our Finance and Accounting Department located in London, Ontario.
- This position will be responsible for the Quebec sectors and will report to the Sector Controller.
- Provide accounting and financial analysis support to operation units in Quebec sector.
- Ensure unit managers understand and fulfill the financial terms and obligations of client contracts and follow generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for handling financial queries both from operations and management.
- Provide professional and accurate financial information to clients, Operations Management and Senior Management as required.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Post secondary degree/diploma in Accounting.
- A minimum of three years experience in a computerized accounting environment.
- Proficient with PC operations, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and takes initiatives to solve problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work overtime when required.
- JD Edwards experience in a multi site environment.
- Currently holding or pursuing an accounting designation such as CA, CMA or CGA.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.