Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Various locations in Toronto
- Own all facets of meeting preparation and presentation; catering, technology, meeting room set up for the 12th Floor Conference Room
- Consult with Associates in order to understand meeting objectives and requirements
- Coordinate details, date, times, set up and special requirements
- Exceptional communication skills are required and the incumbent must be flexible and accommodating
- Monitor activities throughout the meeting in order to ensure satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise
- Coordinate the set up of room, catering, signage, displays, special requirements, printing and event security if needed
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, set-up and train end users as needed
- Inspect event facilities in order to ensure that they conform to customer requirements prior to event
- Conduct post-event evaluations in order to determine how future events could be improved
- Organize registration of event participants when required
- Work with the Bistro and Business Center to prepare room set-up, food and beverage
- Be able to work overtime including weekends
- Daily inspections of the 12th floor
- Develop a checklist to be used when assisting in meeting planning and set up
- Track the usage of the room and provide metrics to FM Helpdesk for Monthly reporting
- Move furniture and heavy lifting requires
- Responsible for test AV equipment in meeting rooms
- A minimum 1+ years experience in office administration
- Post secondary diploma in related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great computer skills (ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Must have strong organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent people skills with strong time and project management skills
- Must have a positive "can do" attitude
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.