Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: District Accountant
Location: London, Ontario
- We are currently seeking a District Accountant.
- The successful candidate will be working in our Finance and Accounting Department located in London, Ontario.
- This position will be responsible for the ESS sector and will report to the Sector Controller.
- Provide accounting and financial analysis support to operation units in ESS sector.
- Ensure unit managers understand and fulfill the financial terms and obligations of client contracts and follow generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for handling financial queries both from operations and management.
- Provide professional, timely and accurate financial information to clients, Operations Management and Senior Management as required.
- Prepare balance sheet analysis.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Post secondary degree/diploma in Accounting.
- A minimum of three years experience in a computerized accounting environment.
- Proficient with PC operations, especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and takes initiatives to solve problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work overtime when required.
- JD Edwards experience in a multi site environment
- Currently holding or pursuing an accounting designation such as CA, CMA or CGA.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.