Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||District Manager, Senior Living
||Morrison [Healthcare Dining Services]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Marquise Hospitality specializes in providing a higher level of service and hospitality through dining, nutrition and support services to the Senior Living industry, including retirement and long-term care.
Position: District Manager, Senior Living
Join us as we GROW again!
- We are looking for dynamic, hospitality-focussed candidates to join us in our Senior Living sector, Marquise Hospitality as a District Manager to oversee our operations in multiple locations (both LTC and Retirement) throughout Ontario.
- This position reports to the Vice President, Marquise Hospitality and oversees 10+ Food Service Managers.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- a Great attitude!
- Food and Nutrition Management Diploma, member of CSNM (Canadian Society of Nutrition Management)
- Significant experience with dietary/food service management in the Senior Living industry.
- Proven history of successful multi-unit/budget management
- Passionate and results-oriented individual with a demonstrated record of successful financial management
- A progressive manager that stays current with industry trends to meet and anticipate the future needs of our clients
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationships building skills
- Strong business acumen as well as a creative entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams and excellent work ethic
- Solid proficiency in computer usage (MS Office etc.)
- Ability to travel 50%+
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.