Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Custodial Services (Account Manager)
||Eurest Services [Facilities Management]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest Services - Compass Canada Support Services Ltd. provides facilities management and support services solutions to our clients. We have the expertise, resources and established business infrastructure to develop and implement cost effective services and solutions to improve client operating efficiencies, value and profitability.
Position: Custodial Services (Account Manager)
Location: General Toronto Area
Hours: All shifts (Days, Afternoon, Nights)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Overview: We are looking for an Account Manager (Custodial Services) to lead the custodial team. This is a front-line management role providing leadership to supervisors and a team of custodial and maintenance staff in order to provide service excellence to our client.
- Touring the site daily and at least once a week with the client
- Tour site for any safety issues needing addressing
- Hire, train and schedule all cleaning staff
- Prepare payroll on a bi-weekly basis as per payroll procedures.
- Identify best cleaning practices and ensure all staff is trained accordingly.
- Complete daily quality audit reports electronically.
- Inventory and place orders for supplies
- Implement and maintain all logs such as Equipment Maintenance Logs, supply inventory logs, battery checklists, WHMIS material safety data sheets, first aid logs, etc.
- Ensure all employees are provided with uniforms and that the uniform policy found in the Employee Handbook is utilized and abided by
- Ensure employees are scheduled as per the budgeted hours
- Report any Human Resources problems or staff insubordination issues to the Operations Manager, in order that assistance with sensitive issues can be provided.
- Implement and administrate the insurance “Slip and Trip” abatement program for the site
- Ensure employees are trained on safe work procedures and WHMIS as per OHSA
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Three (3) years experience in Facilities Management (Custodial Services)
- Post Secondary Education would be an asset
- Strong organizational Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong Customer Service and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.