Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Remote Camp - Front Desk/Housing Associate (Contract)
||ESS [Remote Sites & Offshore]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
ESS Support Services provides high volume food and support services to remote locations that include offshore oil rigs, coastal logging camps, large projects in the Alberta Oil Sands, and summer Cadet camps in the Yukon.
Position: Remote Camp – Front Desk/Housing Associate
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
Job Rotation: 20 days on, 8 days off; accommodations and travel allowance provided
We are currently seeking a Front Desk/Housing Associate interested in working at one of the biggest Compass operated remote camps located in Fort McMurray, Alberta. In this camp, ESS provides lodging facilities, dining room services, recreational and leisure amenities to over 3,000 residents in four big and equipped lodges.
- Providing hospitality reception services to the camp residents
- Coordinate with other camp departments such as housekeeping and maintenance to ascertain all rooms are clean and well maintained
- Ensure data stored in the system with respect to resident information, resident requests, room availability, check in/checkout information, as well as housekeeping/maintenance work orders are up to date
- Perform administrative duties
- Perform duties and functions associated with Menu Express Room Delivery
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Exceptional Customer Service related experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to walk distance and use stairs
- Adapt to a fast pace environment
- Diploma in hospitality/tourism
- Hotel/Hospitality experience
- Proven ability to adapt to diverse environments
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.