Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Operations Field Trainer
||Eurest Services [Facilities Management]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest Services - Compass Canada Support Services Ltd. provides facilities management and support services solutions to our clients. We have the expertise, resources and established business infrastructure to develop and implement cost effective services and solutions to improve client operating efficiencies, value and profitability.
Position: Operations Field Trainer
Location: Pearson Airport (GTA)
Hours: Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm) *May be required to come in early some days for early training.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Overview: The Operations Trainer will generally support the professional development of the customer service and custodial services associates at Toronto Pearson Airport by providing customer service training, new hire orientation programs and Health & Safety Awareness Programs for Supervisory Associates.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- College or University Graduate preferred
- Minimum 3 years training experience
- Experience in facility services (janitorial), retail, foodservice, education or healthcare industries is valuable
- High-level presentation skills, communication, analysis, problem solving, and coaching skills
- Ability to work comfortably with Senior Mgmt
- Ability to learn new programs and execute in a large corporate environment
- Ability to identify gaps and problems and ability to source and execute solutions
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.