Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Quality Control Manager (Healthcare - EVS)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Nova Services’ success in building long-term loyal partnerships with our clients is a direct result of our commitment to customer satisfaction. Our Health Care Division encompasses all facets of Food Service and Environmental Services management including Staffing, Menu Planning, Food Production, Meal Service and Nutritional Care in addition to all facets of Environmental Services including Housekeeping, Laundry, Physical Plant Maintenance, Fire Safety and Occupational Health & Safety. On a daily basis Nova maintains service to over 20 million square feet and over 6,000 Health Care Beds.
Position: Quality Control Manager (Healthcare - EVS)
- We are currently seeking a Quality Control Manager to oversee 15-17 LTC homes throughout Ontario and ensure the highest quality, safety and resident well-being as it is affected by the housekeeping, linen and maintenance service associates.
With a “Can Do” attitude and a “Passion for Excellence”, the Quality Control Manager is responsible for,
- Supervising all aspects of the Housekeeping, Laundry and Maintenance at the designated units
- Assisting with staff scheduling which includes but is not limited to, generating the master schedule, calling in replacement staff as needed, creating daily sign-in sheets,
- Providing coverage for Unit Managers as required
- Effecting customer-service inquiries and client communication
- Successfully coordinating Quality Control audits that are required to be completed quarterly for each location.
- Coordinating project cleaning work to ensure that proper frequencies are maintained
- Participating in staff selection process, interviewing candidates as needed, training, in-services and coaching as required.
* This position requires a valid driver's licence and the ability to travel on a daily basis throughout the GTA and Ontario.
** Successful candidates are required to provide Vulnerable Sector Screening results and TB testing due to the nature of the Senior's Living industry
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Great Attitude!
- Valid Driver's licence
- Previous Long Term Care experience in Ontario
- Supervisory experience in a large volume, fast-paced unionized environment.
- Results-oriented, strong work ethic, intense drive for quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills both one-on-one and in group situations.
- Well-organized and with the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff.
- Ability to thrive in high pressure environment.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office etc.)
- Subject to 'clear' Vulnerable Sector screening and TB tests
- Strong knowledge of healthcare Environmental Services practices and procedures.
- OHA training in EVS level I or II,
- Familiar with HVAC systems and operations
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.