Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||VP of Operations
||Marquise Hospitality [Senior's Living & Retirement]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise Facilities a Division of Compass Group Canada specializes in facilities and property management, hospitality services, and customer service. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 100 different locations across Western Canada providing services to airports, commercial buildings, educational facilities, retail centres and healthcare industry.
Position: VP of Operations
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Overview: We are currently seeking a Vice President of Operations – Marquise Facilities located at our Regional Office in Calgary, Alberta. This position will report to the CEO of Eurest Services and will have approximately 2 direct reports.
- Operating a $30 to $40 million dollar support service business across Calgary, Alberta.
- Fostering and developing an environment that is consistent with company Vision, Mission and Values
- Providing leadership, direction and support to multi-unit management teams in attaining financial and operational goals in a defined region
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key client contacts that will help enable account strategies
- Developing and implementing strategic account plans that will drive successful financial performance, profitable account growth and enhance the value for our clients
- Assisting in increasing region/division revenue and profitability by developing budget forecasts and operation plans, assess and analyze operation capabilities, and ensure adherence to budget
- Directing the quality assurance program and ensuring delivery of the service meets the requirements as set out by the contract, and is in compliance with internal policies and standard operating procedures
- Meeting provincial/federal legislation and standards with respect to Employment Standards, Human Rights, Employment Equity, Health and Safety, etc.
- Setting standards and communicate goals, expectations and objectives to the operations team
- Fostering a strong working relationship with Senior Clients within each district of responsibility
- Growing existing and new business in the region/division by implementing and supporting new business strategies in collaboration with Eurest Services support functions;
- Ensuring the operations of the business meet compliance standards related to ISO 9001;ISO 14001 and corporate service framework initiatives
- Attracting, developing and retaining associates; develop succession planning; and provide a safe and supportive work environment
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 5 to 10 years of Contract Management experience with a leading support services company in Canada
- Proven financial management skills within a multi-million dollar corporation managing a comparable size portfolio of business
- A strong motivator, mentor and leader
- Strategic thinking ability, tactical implementation ability
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills in building relationships and working with all clientele
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Willingness to travel, both daily and longer depending on business needs
- University education with a MBA preferred
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.