Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Cook Supervisor - Southern AB Correctional Facility
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Cook Supervisors
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Overview: The Correctional Centre is currently looking for an experienced Cook to join our team. Hours are 3 days on 3 days off, 5:00am - 6:00pm.
- Prepare and present foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes
- Client and customer relations focus
- Know, understand and comply will all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 1 year related experience in food service environment
- Must be able to clear a criminal records check
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to motivate, lead and develop staff
- Excellent customer and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.