Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Marquise Hospitality [Senior's Living & Retirement]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
The Marquise Group Division of Compass Group Canada specializes in facilities and property management, hospitality services, and customer service. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 100 different locations across Western Canada providing services to airports, commercial buildings, educational facilities, retail centres and healthcare industry.
: Customer Service Duty Concierge
Location: Vancouver, BC (YVR) Vancouver International Airport
Reports to: Reports to: General Manager
Overview: This position will proactively coordinate the resources commonly involved with the “day of” operation of the airport. They will work with Airport Operations during routine operations and incidents to ensure a smooth and enjoyable airport experience for airport travelers and tenants.
Their main focus is passenger customer service and supporting the customer service function of other operating agencies by providing them with the knowledge and day of support infrastructure.
This position will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to demonstrate their customer service skills and administrative skills, allowing for growth opportunities within Marquise Customer Services.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities to ensure exceptional passenger service is achieved: operational support and information distribution.
- Exercises independent judgment and initiative in the course of carrying out overall responsibilities.
- Maintains excellent collaborative working relationships with colleagues and related agencies.
- Actively contributes to daily pre-shift meetings to ensure daily events are planned for.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations and reports as required.
- Facilitation of VIP movements through the terminal.
- Manage lines and queues and assign resources as needed.
- Work with Airport Operations to build a proactive building management team to ensure the effective coordination of Customer Service issues that will enhance the passenger experience.
- To integrate readily available resources to run the airport.
- Other duties as required.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Must be an active team player, highly organized and results oriented to manage multiple functions
- Strong customer service instinct while maintaining a professional manner
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be self motivated and resourceful
- Must be neat, professional and well groomed
- Solid contributor with excellent initiative, judgment and sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people professionally
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Word and Excel
- Post Secondary Education or related training or equivalent experience is necessary
- Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous Airline/Airport experience
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.