Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 26,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.8 billion in 2013. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £17.6 billion in 2013.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Reports to: National Office Manager
Internal: All Office Personnel, District Managers, Unit Managers, Unit Associates
External: Visitors, Couriers, Delivery Personnel
Overview: The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant represents Compass Group Canada in a professional manner as the first point of contact for visitors to the Calgary Regional Office as well as providing administration support to the RVP Chartwells, VP of Business Development, and general office support as directed by the National Office Manager.
- Answer incoming calls and direct as appropriate
- Direct and assist visitors to the office
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail
- Distribute incoming faxes
- Process and prepare incoming and outgoing courier packages
- Update and maintain office phone list
- Manage office stationary orders
- Manage office supply room including copiers and fax machines
- Manage storage room inventories
- Maintenance of storage/retrieval system for off-site storage
- Organize and manage the Kitchen/Lunchroom – manage inventory, make coffee as needed, clean coffee machine, turn on the dishwasher daily
- Manage the Boardroom Booking Schedule
- Liaise with office repair personnel
- Liaise with Property Manager Operations
- Meeting set up, coffee service, catering
- Create name plates for office employees as needed
- Enter, copy, and file invoices for the regional office (ORBIT)
- Sales support as needed
- Be-A-Star Regional Champion for Chartwells (West)
- Projects as assigned by the RVP Chartwells (West), VP Business Development, and National Office Manager
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 1-2 years in similar role
- Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in Outlook
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Administration Diploma or Certificate
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly, which includes accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance (HSEQ) is a guiding principle in all decisions we make. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.