Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Kitchen Helpers - Millennium Place
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 23,000 associates and $1.4 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2011 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the third consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Kitchen Helpers
Location: Millennium Place, Sherwood Park, AB
Overview: This unit is open 364 days/year from 6:00 am until 9:30 pm. This position requires working 5 days a week, 8 hours a day depending on shift rotation will work weekends and holidays.
- Assist in the kitchen doing food preparation
- Heating foods, packaging and portioning food including preparing coffee
- Assist and take customers orders at the food line
- May be required to open or close the unit
- Kitchen clean up general equipment and facility cleaning
- Ensure that station is always manned and supplies are fully stocked
- Cashiering duties
- Client and customer relations focus
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Will train
- Familiar with the use of cash register
- Must be able to clear a criminal record check
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.