Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Floor Steward Supervisor
||The Hurley Group [Custodial & Janitorial]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest Services - Compass Canada Support Services Ltd. provides facilities management and support services solutions to our clients. We have the expertise, resources and established business infrastructure to develop and implement cost effective services and solutions to improve client operating efficiencies, value and profitability.
Position: Mobile Floor Steward Supervisor
Reports to: General Manager
Overview: To allow mobile employees to focus fully on their day to day business by taking ownership of the office environment and services within the mobile / CONNECTs floors. The Floor Steward Supervisor is a fast-paced position, requiring excellent customer service, organization, planning and prioritization skills.
- Focal / organizer for a team of 6-8 Floor Stewards
- Schedule & prioritization of Floor Stewards tasks, including coordinating day-to-day and project activities
- Liaison with client for requirements, scheduling, follow-up, feedback ( Real Estate, Floor Focals, Move Coordinators, General Contacts, End User)
- Tracks & records statistics for RE Help Desk (space refreshes, etc)
- Portal backup for Facility Coordinator and partial back up for Project Coordinator
- Ensures spaces are refreshed for desks & common areas - before & after each office move through SC, CP1 & 2, LPW, and communicating back any issues.
- Liaison with vendors for ticket follow up
- Ensures quality & condition of mobile floors is maintained (etc. mobile desk, common areas)
- Provides information about printer set-ups, connections, monitors for mobile workers
- Ensures conference rooms on all floors are maintained, reporting faults, repairs & housekeeping items into Planon (Facilities Management system)
- Reporting faults, repairs, and housekeeping items for common areas throughout the floor/building as required
- Maintenance of notice boards & communication points on mobile floors (ensuring current & tidy)
- Coordinate transition of desks from anchored/mobile as required
- Tracks and update mobile floor changes (Mobile desks)
- Inventory management: Track & receive orders, maintain inventory, and distribute mobility kits & equipment as required
- Report & investigate applicable HSE incidents LFI reporting
- Conduct Performance Reviews for the direct reports
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- High school diploma required. College degree and/or 2-3 years relevant supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong computer & Microsoft Office skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and initiative for quality and superior customer service.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, and under tight deadlines
- Readily adaptable to changing work priorities
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.