Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Key Account Director
||ESS [Remote Sites & Offshore]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
ESS Support Services provides high volume food and support services to remote locations that include offshore oil rigs, coastal logging camps, large projects in the Alberta Oil Sands, and summer Cadet camps in the Yukon.
Position: Key Account Director, Eurest Services
Location: Calgary Regional Office
Operating a $100 million business across Alberta.
This position will report to the President Eurest and will have between 2 and 5 direct/indirect reports.
- Providing leadership, direction and support to multi-unit management teams in attaining financial and operational goals in a defined region
- Assisting in increasing region/division revenue and profitability by developing budget forecasts and operation plans, assess and analyze operation capabilities, and ensure adherence to budget
- Setting standards and communicate goals, expectations and objectives to operations
- Fostering a strong working relationship with Senior Clients within each district of responsibility
- Growing existing and new business in the region/division by implementing and supporting new business strategies in collaboration with Compass support functions;
- Attracting, developing and retaining associates; develop succession planning; and provide a safe and supportive work environment
- Providing leadership, direction and support to multi-unit management teams in attaining financial and operational goals in a defined region.
- Ensure regional compliance with all Eurest and Compass Group operating policies and procedures.
- Performs operational audits of units and designs improvements to optimize financial performance, operational productivity, and to ensure conformance with government, and accrediting agency standards, regulations, and codes regarding food storage, preparation, sanitation, and record keeping.
- Monitors and ensures development of realistic and accurate forecasts at the regional level and develops realistic and accurate forecasts.
- Continually review services with the object of reducing cost and increasing profitability without loss of standard.
- Monitor labour cost to ensure compliance with budgets, and provide to payroll weekly.
- Attend contractual meetings with the client as required, identify risk and develop action plans.
- Work with client to build relationship to retain contracts
- Participates actively in the sales process; conducts client negotiations and coordinates documentation of contract changes
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Post secondary education with a MBA preferred
- 10 years of Contract Management experience with a leading company in Canada or abroad
- Proven aggressive financial management skills within a multi-billion dollar corporation managing a comparable size portfolio of business
- A strong motivator, mentor and leader
- Superior interpersonal skills in building relationships and working with all clientele
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills
- Willingness to travel
- Bilingualism would be an asset
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.