Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Manager of Support Services
||Marquise Hospitality [Senior's Living & Retirement]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
The Marquise Group Division of Compass Group Canada specializes in facilities and property management, hospitality services, and customer service. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 100 different locations across Western Canada providing services to airports, commercial buildings, educational facilities, retail centres and healthcare industry.
|Positions available: Manager of Support Services and Chef Manager
Location: Prince George
Overview: We are seeking a talented and dedicated individual who is as passionate about providing great food and environmental management service as we are. Being a preferred employer, we retain the finest employees, set the highest standard for personal advancement, and focus our talents on one main goal - customer satisfaction.
To achieve our goals we need people who concentrate on employee and customer satisfaction and are driven by their “can-do” attitude. This position is responsible to supervise and mange the staff and operations to ensure quality standards are met and maintained in all areas including administration, staffing/scheduling, client/customer relations, production and knowledge of healthcare systems for all aspects of the Food, Housekeeping and Laundry Services.
In this leadership role you will focus on:
Ø achieving positive results
Ø embracing diversity
Ø celebrating performance and sharing success
Ø delivering superior quality
Ø creating and supporting teamwork
- Human Resource management including complete administrative and personnel files, hiring, training and discipline
- Managing the day to day operation to ensure all contractual service levels are met, including supervision of all Compass Group staff on site.
- Complete all financial reporting including payroll, period summaries and sales reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain appropriate budgetary and cost controls including inventory controls
- Customer service focus including: develop and maintain a strong knowledge of resident preferences and incorporate these preferences into service delivery; working with the Recreation department, to develop and assist in the implementation of special events; facilitating ongoing communication with all stakeholders in the site including administration, nursing, residents and their families.
- Conduct regular training in-services and staff meetings as required and with the Support Services Team.
- Implement, manage and maintain the Quality Assurance program as outlined by the company and the client, including weekly and monthly audits.
- Proven experience and ability to assist in meal preparation including monitoring and evaluating meals and service to ensure established standards are maintained for both quality and quantity of all meals and snacks is required.
- The ordering of all products in accordance with Compass Group and Client buying specifications.
- Implementation and control of a Food Safety Plan as well as HACCP, WHIMIS, and all Workplace regulations for a safe work place.
- Other duties as directed by District Manager
- Cooking for Chef Manager position.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Minimum two year previous Management experience or equivalent supervisory role in a long term healthcare setting in preferred
- Membership in the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management or eligibility in the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management (CSNM)
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of housekeeping programs an asset
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.