Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Restaurant Manager - Tim Horton's
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Chartwells serves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
Position: Restaurant Manager - Tim Horton's
Location: Burnaby, BC - Simon Fraser University
- We are looking for a Restaurant Manager for our Tim Horton’s units at SFU.
- Provide leadership to staff which would include training, direction, scheduling and supervision.
- Maintain proper cash controls, inventory, labour and auditing as required by the Company.
- Proactive with regard to potential guest concerns and maintain a high level of customer service
- Be an integral part of the weekly administrative duties, assisting the Food Service Manager in completing all the weekly paperwork, maintaining Compass programs such as Quality Assurance, Health and Safety, Balanced choices etc.
- Assume some of the FSM responsibilities during vacations and absences.
- Be a part of the Management Team, playing a key role in the overall success of the unit.
- Additional duties and tasks as required by the FSM or the FSD.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Leadership qualities, ability to direct a diverse, experienced staff.
- Minimum 1 year of Food Service experience, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Ability to learn new systems, programs and terminology
- Efficient with Computers, including MS Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Able to communicate well with a wide variety of people and building rapport
- Team player, works productively with others
- High energy, shows a sense of urgency
- Works well under pressure, maintains a pleasant demeanour even under stress
- Well organized and efficient, attentive to detail and able to multi task
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.