Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Chartwells serves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
Position: Catering Manager
Location: Saskatchewan - University of Regina
- Compass Group is growing again! We are looking for a hands-on Catering Manager who is eager and enjoys a fast-paced environment to manage all of the Catering at The University Of Regina
- Responsible for managing all aspects of catering services on campus including banquets, luncheons, coffee services, venue room and AV booking and other various special functions yearly, ranging in party size from 5 to 3000 guests.
- Accountable for all coordinating and following-up on all catering events.
- Ensure specifications and requests of each catering event are communicated and executed down the channel effectively.
- Ascertain good client relationship and guest satisfaction are maintained.
- Involve in reviewing sales contracts, ensuring invoices are inputted correctly and reconciled if required.
- Schedule and allocate staff
- Responsible for ascertaining new business and retaining existing business.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience in high-end catering and food service environment
- Proven financial management skills
- Strong supervisory skills and capable to motivate, lead and develop staff
- Excellent customer and client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willing to accommodate flexible work schedule (evening and weekend work is required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of various room set ups and décor and AV
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.