Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Sarnia, Windsor and London
||Food Service Director
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Position: Food Service Director
Location: Sarnia, Windsor and London, ON
Compass Group is growing again!
We are looking to hire three (3) Food Services Directors for potential new business in Sarnia, Windsor and London, ON
This position will report to the District Manager.
The successful applicant will be a seasoned food service professional with experience leading a team of culinarians and food service staff in a fast paced and high volume business.
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring food service activities are completed according to the company policies and are aimed at the achievement of the organization’s objectives
- Plan, organize, direct and supervise the activities of the culinary department.
- Ensure high quality food service in the units.
- Ensure the requirements for HS & QA are met.
- Plan, develop and implement any necessary operational changes in the units.
- Provide leadership in financial planning, stewardship, analysis and forecasting.
- Responsible for reviewing financial reports, recognizing variations and providing corrective actions to achieve budget including ability to control product and labour costs.
- Develop strategies on optimizing all aspects of the operation through the maximizing of revenues, marketing and services.
- Accountable for staffing, scheduling, and client relationship building.
- Other duties as required.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in Food Service Management
- Strong financial management skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Superior customer service, organizing, planning and administration skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team with the ability to engage and motivate team
- Effective oral and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills; proven Decision Making Ability
- Flexibility and Innovative skills.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.