Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Kitchen Help - Calgary Various Locations
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Compass Group Canada Head Office is located at Suite 400, 5560 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, ON
Position: Kitchen Help - Calgary Various Locations
Location: Imperial Oil (237 4th Ave SW, Calgary AB, T2P 0H6) and Calgary Remand Centre (12200-85 St NW, Calgary AB, T3R 1J3) or other locations within the city dependent upon need and location of candidate.
Overview: We are currently hiring for 18 Full Time Kitchen Helpers for various locations across the Calgary Region. Successful candidates will be assigned to one of the varioius locations depending on where they reside in Calgary.
- Assist in the kitchen doing food preparation
- Prepare coffees, cappuccinos, lattes, etc
- Heating foods, packaging and portioning food as per instructions or recipe
- Ensure high level of cleanliness through cleaning schedules
- Taking customers orders
- Kitchen clean up general equipment and facility cleaning
- Ensure that station is always manned and supplies are fully stocked
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Will train
- No education required
- Previous barista experience an asset
- Customer service and cash experience an asset
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit record check
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Compass Group provides a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time hourly staff, including health and dental.
Candidates unable to submit their resume online please fax to: 403-244-5345
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly, which includes accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.