||Marquise Facilities [Facilities Management & Support Services]
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 21,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
The Marquise Group Division of Compass Group Canada specializes in facilities and property management, hospitality services, and customer service. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 100 different locations across Western Canada providing services to airports, commercial buildings, educational facilities, retail centres and healthcare industry.
: Executive Housekeeper
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Reports to: Operations Manager
Supervises: Support Staff
Overview: Managing and supporting staff and clients by implementing the Marquise Operations systems to ensure a site that shows well. The site manager is a Marquise’s representative and is directly responsible for adopting a proactive customer service approach.
- Touring the site daily and at least once a week with the client
- Tour site for any safety issues needing addressing
- Hire, train and schedule all cleaning staff
- Prepare payroll on a bi-weekly basis as per payroll procedures.
- Identify best cleaning practices and ensure all staff is trained accordingly.
- Inventory and place orders for supplies
- Implement and maintain all logs such as Equipment Maintenance Logs, supply inventory logs, battery checklists, WHMIS material safety data sheets, first aid logs, etc.
- Ensure all employees are provided with uniforms and that the uniform policy found in the Employee Handbook is utilized and abided by
- Ensure employees are scheduled as per the budgeted hours and provide the Corporate Office with the “Weekly Hours Variance”
- Report any Human Resources problems or staff insubordination issues to the Operations Manager, in order that assistance with sensitive issues can be provided.
- Implement and administrate the insurance “Slip and Trip” abatement program for the site
- Ensure employees are trained on safe work procedures and WHMIS as per Marquise’s Occupational Health and Safety Program
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Three (3) years experience in Housekeeping Management/Supervisory role
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong Customer Service and relationship building skills
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.