Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Cashier - ATB Financial Office
||Full Time/Plein temps
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 23,000 associates and $1.4 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2011 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the third consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Location: ATB Financial Office - North East Calgary
Overview: We are searching for a Cashier located in North East Calgary at the new ATB Financial Office. This unit is open 5 days per week.
- Receive cash from customers in payment for goods or services and record amounts received
- Client and customer relations focus
- Know, understand and comply will all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with the use of cash register
- Must have access to vehicle as not accessible by public transportation
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.