Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Corporate Marketing Manager
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Corporate Marketing Manager - 1 year contract
Location: Mississauga, ON
- You are an innovative, results oriented marketing professional looking for a challenging, fast paced and exciting opportunity to add your creative, strategic and analytical skills to our Business Excellence team.
- You will assist with the planning and execution of consumer marketing programs, promotions and strategies.
- This position will report to the Senior Director Marketing, Business Excellence.
- Responsible for developing and executing key marketing programs and promotions to meet agreed upon business objectives. Drive participation of programs and promotions.
- Manage programs from inception to optimization.
- Communicate, maintain and support operational standards for program execution.
- Coordinate marketing plans and promotions with Regional Marketing Specialists.
- Track and report on sales results and promotion participation.
- Travel to business units required (at least one day per week)
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Post-secondary education in related studies and/or 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Solid understanding of consumer trends and demographic behaviour.
- Strong analytical and creativity skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience/knowledge of retail/food service industries.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.