Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Cashier - Regina Airport
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 23,000 associates and $1.4 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Location: Regina Airport
Overview: Full-Time and Part-Time Cashiers required for cafeteria located at Regina Airport. Two separate shifts available: 4am-12pm and 12pm - 8pm. This unit is open 7 days per week 365 days per year.
- Receive cash from customers in payment for goods or services and record amounts received
- Assist in the kitchen with other tasks as assigned
- Client and customer relations focus
- Know, understand and comply will all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Previous work expereince in a food service industry would be an asset
- Familiar with the use of cash registrer
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.