Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Chef - Edmonton Law Courts
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Location: Edmonton Law Courts
Overview: Compass Group Canada is currently seeking a Chef at the Edmonton Law Courts in Downtown Edmonton. Hours are 7:00am - 2:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen staff
- Maintaining & recording proper serving & holding temperatures.
- Responsible for assisting managers in planning menus, food costing, budgeting, training of staff, overseeing food service operations, & be accountable for food products produced.
- Must follow proper food safe policies & procedures & maintain company sanitation standards.
- Responsible for maintaining cost controls and food cost.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Must have red seal or equivalent training
- Supervisory experience within a kitchen
- Experience planning menuse
- Food safe certification
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.