Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
- We are currently seeking a marketing coordinator to fill an entry-level marketing position
- This candidate must have a strong passion for marketing and eager to participate in all aspects of foodservice marketing
- This role is specifically designed to assist the Sr. Marketing Specialist in the following areas: social media marketing, I.T. support, market research, market analysis, presentation preparation, sales proposal preparation, website administration, project management and administration
- Continue to grow and expand Eurest social media strategy in accounts across Canada
- Assist with the creation of innovative promotions and contests including corresponding POS and other material which will engage targeted markets and grow account revenues
- Create accurate account lists for a variety of uses including product shipments, distribution of marketing materials etc.
- Prepare accurate research reports using a combination of written and graphical components
- Assist in the writing, compilation and preparation of sales proposals by gathering data from various sources
- Assist in the writing and creative preparation of presentations for a variety of different marketing and sales opportunities
- Written communication including newsletters, marketing materials, research summaries and other information as required
- Facilitate back-of-house website administration for a group of accounts
- Independently manage various projects as they become present
- Liaise with account management and national marketing team to coordinate and facilitate projects in an effective and timely manner
- Ability to travel to various accounts across Ontario (GTA only) and provide direct assistance in any area of operation
- Other duties as assigned
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree or college equivalent, preferably in marketing or communications
- 1 year of demonstrated marketing experience gained through paid, volunteer or leadership experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other marketing and presentation software
- Functional knowledge of InDesign, or similar graphics design software
- Excellent market research and analytical skills
- Understand the importance and appropriate application of social media, websites, digital signage, and other innovative technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task as well as think and demonstrate creative flair
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.