Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: District Manager
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Overview: We are currently seeking a District Manager for the Edmonton area. The successful candidate will oversee multi food service operations within the assigned regions. These food service operations comprise of business corporate accounts. This position will report to the Regional Director and oversee 10+ Food Service Directors and Managers within the managed district.
- Responsible for the effective management and profitability of assigned account
- Maximize your district revenue growth
- Promote, monitor and ensure company performance standard
- Develop and manage an effective network of client contacts
- Maintain excellent client relationships and high levels of customer satisfaction that support account retention
- Work with various national brands to maximize sales opportunities in operations
- 5+ years of food service management experience in a multi-unit dining and retail food service setting
- Possess a Hospitality and Food Service Management degree or diploma
- Passionate and results oriented individual with a demonstrated record of success and excellent work ethic
- A forward thinker and staying abreast of the trends of the food service industry that allows you to meet and anticipate the future needs of your clients
- Strong business acumen as well as a creative entrepreneurial mindset
- Good interpersonal and client relationships building skills
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Experience working in an international food service provider or quick service restaurant environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.