Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Director of Food and Nutrition Services (Senior's Living) - Kingston, ON
||Marquise Hospitality [Senior's Living & Retirement]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
The Marquise Group Division of Compass Group Canada specializes in facilities and property management, hospitality services, and customer service. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 100 different locations across Western Canada providing services to airports, commercial buildings, educational facilities, retail centres and healthcare industry.
Join Our Growing Team! great people! real opportunities!
Position: Director, Food and Nutrition Services (Healthcare)
Location: Kingston, ON
- We are looking for a Director, Food and Nutrition Services for a potential new, multi-site complex care account in Kingston, ON.
- The position oversees patient dietary and food service with a focus on Service, Quality Assurance and Client-Relations.
- The Director will successfully drive & oversee the transition and ongoing management of multi-site healthcare facility, with a focus on Complex Care and Mental health.
- The Director is responsible for all aspects of hospital food services and operations for 3 sites, including: managing, planning, organizing and evaluating activities, budget and financial management, weekly/period analysis and reporting
- Maintain Client, Ministry and Compass standards to ensure a safe environment for all patients and employees.
- Patient Food Service includes overall operations, production and service.
- Establish Quality Control procedures and ensure they are monitored and maintained through strict adherence to Operating Best Practices.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels within budgeted guidelines and the proper implementation of on-the-job training and on-going staff development.
- Day-to-day administration of the collective agreement and monitoring of employees’ performance.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- a Great Attitude!
- Active member of CSNM (Canadian Society of Nutrition Management)
- Minimum 5-10 years management experience in large volume hospital/healthcare (Acute or Long Term Care).
- Demonstrated understanding of all MOHLTC legislation
- Superior client relationship and customer service skills
- Strong experience managing in a labour (unionized) environment.
- Proven financial management skills including ability to control product and labour costs on a weekly basis
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship and communication skills
- Strong team-management skills, capable of motivating, leading and developing associates
- Solid proficiency in computer use and MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Registered member of the College of Dietitians of Ontario/Canada (Registered Dietitan)
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team/clinic environment with a wide variety of client populations
- Post secondary education in a related field
- Advanced Food Service Training (AFST)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.