Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Custodial Services Manager
||Marquise Hospitality [Senior's Living & Retirement]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
The Marquise Group Division of Compass Group Canada specializes in facilities and property management, hospitality services, and customer service. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 100 different locations across Western Canada providing services to airports, commercial buildings, educational facilities, retail centres and healthcare industry.
|Position: Custodial Services Manager
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Oversee custodial operations.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with customer.
- Ensure proper usage of supplies and equipment through the training and development of supervisors and employees.
- Monitor daily work hours.
- Be able to operate and teach subordinates how to safely operate and maintain all types of cleaning machinery and equipment.
- Train employees how to safely use chemicals and agents.
- Adhere to company guidelines for employee discipline and termination procedures.
- Provide safe working environment for the employees.
- Respond to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolve and follow-up on all complaints/issues.
- Conduct building inspections.
- Perform various administrative duties.
- Handle other assignments as directed by site Manager.
- Schedule and monitor periodic work.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Preferred 5 years Custodial and / or Facilities Management Experience.
- Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree (and/or requisite industry & management experience) as well as the ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services.
- Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate, develop and lead a team.
- Ability to plan, organizes, direct and delegate.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency; self-directed.
- Experience managing custodial operations in an educational environment.
- Must pass background check.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.