Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Cook - Art Gallery of Alberta
||$14 plus gratuities
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Location: Art Gallery of Alberta - Edmonton, AB
Overview: We are currently in need of a Cook for the Art Gallery of Alberta located in Central Edmonton. This unit is open 7 days per week and shifts vary upon business needs.
- Performs required food preparations
- Cook and preparation of meals
- Preparation of catering orders
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Client and customer relations focus
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 3 - 5 years working experience as a cook
- High volume and catering experience
- Current First Aid and WHMIS preferred
- Organized and able to work well under pressure
- Red Seal
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.