Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Remote Camp - Manager of First Impressions
||ESS [Remote Sites & Offshore]
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
ESS Support Services provides high volume food and support services to remote locations that include offshore oil rigs, coastal logging camps, large projects in the Alberta Oil Sands, and summer Cadet camps in the Yukon.
Position: Remote Camp - Manager of First Impressions
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
Job Rotation: 20 days on, 8 days off with lodging and food accommodations provided plus a travel allowance.
Directs and coordinates activities of associates engaged in providing front desk and housekeeping services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff and supervisors:
- Manage housekeeping operations and unionized staff (60-80)
- Scheduling of housing staff.
- Provide reports to Senior Management and our Client
- Ensure accurate reporting to client of room inventory.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Perform room audits.
- Write and communicate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the fiscal operation controlling expenditures such as labour and direct costs to meet/exceed budgetary/forecasted projections.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality and customer service
- Witten/Verbal communication skills. Excellent problem solving skills required
- Good stress management skills required
- Understanding of budget control and awareness of profit and loss concept
- Computer skills (e.g. Microsoft word and excel)
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Listening and empathy skills
- Unionized workforce experience
- Executive Housekeeping experience a must.
- Experience in Camp Manager or Orissa would be an Asset (or similar hotel PMS)
- Experience with hotel front desk would be an asset
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.