Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values.
Position: File Clerk (part-time)
Location: London, ON
- We are currently seeking a File Clerk to work in our London, ON regional office.
- The successful candidate will work up to 20 hours per week. Hours of work are flexible (Monday to Friday between 7am to 5pm).
- Filing all Orbit paper work received from units.
- Filing for Finance department and statements for sector controllers.
- Retrieving files from offsite file storage.
- Scanning and photocopying documents.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications and strong keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle.
Please submit your application no later than February 1, 2013.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.