Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Bilingual General Accounting Clerk - Banking (1 year contract)
||(Enter Unit info here)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Bilingual General Accounting Clerk - Banking
Location: London, ON
- We are currently seeking a bilingual General Accounting Clerk – Banking to work in our finance and accounting department located in London, ON. This position will reporting to the Banking Supervisor.
- Responsible for reconciliation including unit bank deposits and credit card transactions
- Initiate investigation for any discrepancies in deposits with banks
- Communication with preferred and secondary banks on a daily basis
- Responsibilities include responding to queries from the internal operations
- Must be willing to work overtime as required to meet deadlines
- Perform other duties and projects as required
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- A college diploma in Accounting or equivalent with a solid understanding of accounting principles
- Minimum of two years experience in a computerized Accounting environment (JD Edwards experience preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills in both French and English a must
- Self-motivated, well-organized, team player capable of participating in a very busy accounting department
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills
- Able to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Able to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Experience in cash and sales transactions is considered an asset.
Please submit your application no later than Friday March 29, 2013.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.