Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||New Brunswick [NB]
||Student Experience Coordinator (Proactive)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Chartwells serves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
Position: Student Experience Coordinator
Location: New Brunswick
- Compass Group is seeking a strong, customer-oriented professional to manage and implement marketing programs at our University account
- This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in creating an invigorating environment for students across the entire campus
- Assist with the execution and management of programs, promotions and strategies
- Create excitement around available marketing programs and promotions with operations; motivate and help train associates on products
- Drive and manage the food service units online presence – ensure currency, validity, and effectiveness of consumer-based communication including, websites, social media, blogs, new technology, videos, and digital screens
- Determine student needs and ensure accuracy and completeness of information and feedback
- Maintains strong collaborative working relationships with clients and customers
- Work with unit manager and associates to help understand the importance of the success of strategies
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Post secondary education and or 2 years of work experience in a similar field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience using Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Well developed computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Retail, sales and customer focus
- Operational experience in the food service industry
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.