Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Food Service Director
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Food Service Director
Location: Regina, SK (Mosaic Place)
- As a Food Service Director you will be responsible to successfully run the food services operations
- The successful candidate must be Health and Safety oriented and re-enforce on daily basis through daily meeting the “nobody gets hurt” spirit and ensure that all procedures are followed to achieve our Journey To Zero incidents.
- Ensuring strict compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations, as well as Imperial Oil Health and Safety requirements is a must.
- You will coordinate frequent workplace inspections, Hazard Identification and reporting, Monitor Quality Standards, Monitor Short Service Worker program and training of associates.
- In this role you will be also involved in all phases of the operation, planning and expenditures, budgeting, costing and sales reporting. You will be accountable for marketing, staffing, scheduling, and client and customer relationship building, you will be meeting with the client on monthly and quarterly basis. As well, you will collaborate with the Executive Chef in food production and menu planning.
- This position will report to the District Manager and will be responsible for supervising up to 20 associates.
- Post secondary education plus minimum 5 years related management experience in food and beverage in a multi-unit, multi-faceted environment or equivalent experience, high volume of catering is an asset.
- Proven financial management skills including ability to control product and labour costs.
- A strong motivator, mentor and leader
- A very detail oriented individual and a strong team player capable of thinking on your feet as well as multi-tasking
- Superior interpersonal skills with an ability to work with high end clientele
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills
- Can accommodate flexible work schedule
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus notes
- Standards of Excellence – Ensure high standards for both food and customer service.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.