Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Kitchen Helper - SAIT
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Chartwells serves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
Position: Kitchen Helpers (5)
Location: SAIT Campus, NW Calgary
Overview: This is a permanent full time employment working 8 hours a day depending on shift schedule may work on weekends and start at 6:00 am. For the summer season, working hours will be reduced to 32 hour per week.
- Assist in the kitchen doing food preparation
- Heating foods, packaging and portioning food
- Assist and take customers’ orders at the food line
- Kitchen clean up and closing of the unit
- Cashiering duties
- Client and customer relations focus
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Will train
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit records check
- Customer service oriented and able to work alone
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humor
- Previous working experience in mass production of salad and sandwiches is an asset but not required
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.