Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support services company. With over 23,000 associates and revenues of $1.4 billion in 2010, we set the standard for food and service excellence. Compass Group Canada sectors include: Eurest (business and industry dining), Chartwells (K-12, colleges and universities), Morrison (healthcare and hospitals), Crothall (facilities management services to the healthcare industry), ESS Support Services (remote, offshore), Levy (sports and entertainment), Canteen (vending services), and The Hurley Group (support services and facilities management).
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2011 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the third consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Grill Cook
Location: Jacobs Engineering, SE Calgary, AB
Overview: This is a fast paced, high volume food service unit where quality and safety is of utmost consideration. The successful applicant must be fast and highly skilled as a grill cook, personable and able to do kitchen prep work.
- Performs required food preparations
- Ensure grill area is ready and supplies are fully stocked
- Makes sandwiches and other side orders and dips
- Assist customers, take orders and cook customers' orders
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Client and customer relations focus
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 2-3 years working experience as a grill cook in a fast paced food service establishment
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit records check
- Customer service oriented and able to work alone
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humor
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.