Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Customer Service Representative (Call-Centre)
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Crothall delivers facilities management and engineering, asset energy management, housekeeping, laundry and linen, call centre support and patient transportation. Crothall’s client base includes over 800 hospitals across Canada and the U.S.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: St. John's, NL
Join our great team as a Customer Support Representatives (CSR), providing superior customer service and the effective daily coordination and monitoring of Portering and Patient Transportation service operations with our dispatch/call-centre, based at St. Clare's Mercy hospital in St. John's.
With a “Can-Do” attitude and a “Passion for Excellence”, our CSRs ensure, positive patient, customer and transporter satisfaction, proper priority response standards, program quality standards, performance improvement, and personnel productivity.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding Patient Transport and Environmental Services
- Utilize computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries
- Communicate with the customer to help them understand proper use of the facility they are in
- Handle customer problems related to Patient Transport and Portering
- Complete, process, and maintain applicable paperwork and records
- Research and resolve customer disputes and problems within established limits
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Strive to resolve customer issues on the first call without having to transfer callers
- Follow escalation procedures as needed
- A Great Attitude!
- Previous call-centre or customer support experience
- Ability to work and accommodate flexible shifts,including weekends
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills to develop and promote relationships with patients, patient family members, visitors and staff
- Effective customer support skills necessary to plan, organize, coordinate and direct the activities of transport function
- Problem solving abilities related to response time and performance of associates’ coordination of Patient Transportation Services
- Knowledge of basic patient transport concepts, infection control practices, and proper body mechanics
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with software programs, pager and phone handling systems
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.