Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Catering/Delivery Driver - Imperial Oil
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Catering/Delivery Driver - Imperial Oil
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time Catering Delivery person for Imperial Oil, located downtown Calgary, AB. Successful candidates must have a clean drivers abstract
- Deliver, set-up, serve and clean up catering products to various venues and buildings
- Operation of food service equipment and basic food prep and other tasks as assigned
- Maintain excellent client and customer relations
- Ensure strict compliance of the Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Minimum of 6 months food service experience
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and readily able to change work priorities at any time
- Customer service oriented, friendly, positive attitude
- Well organized, demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Clean drivers abstract
- Able to complete background check
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.