Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Revenue Manager (13 month mat leave contract)
||Accounting & Finance
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Revenue Manager - 13 month mat leave contract
Location: Mississauga, ON
- We are currently seeking a dynamic and results driven Revenue Manager to work in our Finance and Accounting Department to fill a 13 month Maternity leave.
- This highly motivated and results oriented individual will be involved in assisting the Controller – Purchasing and Foodbuy in overseeing the finance functions related to purchasing revenue.
- The successful candidate will report to the Controller – Purchasing and Foodbuy and manage one direct report.
- Preparing monthly purchase revenue reporting and variance analysis.
- Marry the billings activities between the Purchasing department and Accounting department
- Manage the collections of Purchasing Accounts Receivables
- Review purchasing contracts to ensure terms are properly set up in the accounting system
- Developing new reports, reviews and improvements to streamline current processes.
- Conducting various types of analysis to support purchasing and field services
- Ability to handle tight time schedule, posses excellent time management skills and willing to work overtime when required
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Post secondary degree/diploma in Accounting.
- Solid knowledge of business and financial processes.
- A minimum of three years experience in a computerized accounting environment.
- Proficient with PC operations (Windows, MS Office including Excel and Word).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of professional interaction with various levels of operations and external vendors.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and takes initiatives to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Works well under pressure with multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Able to work overtime when required.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
- Bilingual in English and French
- Accounts Receivable collections experience
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.