Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 26,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.8 billion in 2013. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £17.6 billion in 2013.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Catering Coordinator
Location: Toronto, ON
The Event Catering Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Catering Manager by assisting with finding new clients to hold catered events. The job often involves attending industry and networking events, telemarketing, advertising and contacting the competitions client base. Once the catering sales manager discovers a prospective client, they conduct tours of the facility, menu tastings and meetings with the client.
- Maintaining Existing Clients data base
- Creating and updating proposals and contracts in conjunction with the Catering Manger
- Be in communication with clients (internal and external) to provide exceptional customer service
- 5 years Administrative support experience in combination with culinary backround
- Strong data base management using Microsoft Office
- Post Graduate cerificate or diploma in related field
- Strong culinary industry experience desired
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly, which includes accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.