Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||The Hurley Group [Custodial & Janitorial]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest Services - Compass Canada Support Services Ltd. provides facilities management and support services solutions to our clients. We have the expertise, resources and established business infrastructure to develop and implement cost effective services and solutions to improve client operating efficiencies, value and profitability.
Position: Site Manager
Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Hours: Monday to Friday (3:30pm to Midnight)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Overview: We are looking for a Site Manager (Custodial Services) to lead the custodial team in Cambridge, Ontario at one of our high profile accounts. This is a front-line management role providing leadership to a team of custodial and maintenance staff in order to provide service excellence to our client.
- Inspect assigned location to ensure that the work performed satisfies the quality standards of both the Company and the Customer
- The successful candidate will oversee the Quality Assurance mandate
- Ensures Health and Safety Guidelines are followed and all staff receives proper safety instructions.
- Maintain cleaning staff by participating and assisting in recruitment, selection, orientating and training employees.
- Problem solving, negotiating and employee relationship development skills.
- Implement work schedules. Assign cleaning personnel to specific tasks.
- Able to adapt quickly to change.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- The successful candidate must have a minimum 2 years experience in the cleaning industry
- To be considered for this position, the candidate must have demonstrated management, leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- The successful candidate will be reliable; self motivated, bondable and be accustomed to flexible working hours.
- Computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Experience in an unionized environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.