Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Kitchen Helper - Dining Centre
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Chartwells serves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
Position: Kitchen Helper - Dining Centre
Location: University of Calgary, NW Calgary
Overview: The Dining Centre is open 7 days a week feeding residents and students at the University. During weekdays, the Dining Centre is open from 7:00 am - 11:00 pm and on weekends from 8:00 am - 11:00 pm. This position requires working an 8 hour shift rotation.
- Assist with food production, preparing required ingredients as as per instructions and or recipe
- Ensure high level of cleanliness is maintained through cleaning schedules
- Follow standard operating procedures regarding food production to avoid waste and assist with cost control
- Report to work as scheduled
- Ensure that standard portioning sizes and presentation is followed as per specification
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Will train
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit records check
- Customer service oriented, friendly with a positive attitude
- Well organized
- Able to communicate with co-workers and management team
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.