Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Accounts Receivable Clerk
||ESS [Remote Sites & Offshore]
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 21,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
ESS Support Services provides high volume food and support services to remote locations that include offshore oil rigs, coastal logging camps, large projects in the Alberta Oil Sands, and summer Cadet camps in the Yukon.
Position: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Job Rotation: Monday – Friday, some travel to site may be required
- Preparation of all AR invoices
- Work with site Finance Clerks to ensure all chargeback information is correct and billed
- Main contact for Client inquiries about billings
- Entry of all AR invoices into Employer and Client System (if applicable)
- Manage AR and follow up on all outstanding invoices until collected
- Weekly reporting on status of AR collections and any pending issues
- All other finance duties as assigned
Candidate must be a team player and able to handle multiple locations.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Formal education in Accounting or Business Administration
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Needs to be highly organized, prioritize work, multi-task, and work in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- JDE experience, SAP experience, audit & analytical experience, full cycle accounting experience
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.