Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Client Satisfaction Surveyor/Project Support
||Morrison [Healthcare Dining Services]
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 21,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Morrison delivers food, nutrition and dining services to the health care and senior living markets. Morrison’s key expertise running hospitals and long-term care culinary programs enables its hospital partners to focus on their core competency - patient satisfaction. In addition to offering numerous nutritional food choices to patients, visitors and hospital employees, Morrison’s retail marketing creates innovative, cutting edge programs.
Position: Client Satisfaction Surveyor/Projects Assistant (Morrison)
Location: Mississauga, ON
Compass Group Canada's Morrison (Healthcare) sector has a great entry-level opportunity for a Surveyor/Projects Assistant to work with our corporate support team on a variety of administrative nutrition projects, including client satisfaction surveys at our operating units. .
The work will be based primarily at our healthcare sites and requires travel to various healthcare locations throughout the GTA and Ontario.
- Travelling to a variety of healthcare facilities throughout Ontario.
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with hospital patients, residents and staff in Management and analysis of survey data.
- Create final summary and analysis reports based on findings
- Support existing and new unit launches, menus, recipes
- Computrition data entry
- Various other support related projects
* This role is requires 75%+ travel throughout Ontario and reliable access to a vehicle.
Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- A Great Attitude!
- Enrolled in Nutrition/Dietetics/Healthcare Food Service degree/diploma or related program.
- Reliable access to a vehicle for travel healthcare facilities throughout Ontario
- Experience in interacting with residents/patients and healthcare food services
- Experience and knowledge of Research Methodologies
- Highly organized & detail oriented and able to manage time effectively
- Results-oriented, analytical and detailed
- Demonstrates initiative and self-responsibility
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, dietary software, etc.)
- Excellent Customer Relations skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Experience with Computrition, CBORD etc.
- Previous survey experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Italian language
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.