Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Position: Payroll Associate (Maternity Leave)
Location: London, ON
The Finance department is currently looking for a Payroll Associate to work in our London, ON office to assist us in our very busy payroll department. This person must be able to handle tight time schedules and work independently.
- Assist in all clerical aspects of processing bi-weekly payroll on JD Edwards Payroll system.
- Process time sheets, employee changes, lay-offs, termination and completion of records of employment.
- Filing and various other duties assigned.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Analytical, self-motivated, well-organized, strong team player capable of participating in a very busy department
- Professional with the ability to perform under pressure
- Works well independently and is a positive team player
- Successful completion of Level 1 of the CPA Payroll Management Program or can demonstrate equivalent payroll knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in a computerized payroll environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.