Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Accounting Support Analyst - 7 month contract
||Finance & Accounting
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
The Finance and Accounting Department plays an important role in managing and monitoring the company’s growth and success. Not only does it support day-to-day accounting activities for over 1800 operating units, but also it is involved in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and higher level strategic decisions.
Position: Accounting Support Analyst - 7 month contract
Location: London, ON
We are currently seeking an Accounting Support Analyst (7 month Contract) to work in our Finance and Accounting Departement located in London, Ontario. The successful candidate will report to the Accounting Supervisor.
- Deliver support to Compass operations group on how to use field accounting applications (CIMS, ORBIT, Volante Upgrade, and any future accounting applications) efficiently and effectively to meet business needs
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users and Accounting Support to resolve issues, including problem solving, analyzing results and ensure timely follow up
- Communicate application problems and issues to Management as well as defining technical issues
- Manage emails and voice mail related to accounting applications
- Train new users on how to use CIMS and ORBIT either via IVR or the web
- Follow up with Field when locations are not using CIMS or ORBIT
- User Acceptance Testing relating to upgrades for existing / new Accounting applications
- Devise and prepare procedural documentation for Accounting applications
- Other duties as assigned
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- A college diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Three (3) years experience in a computerized Accounting environment
- Experice providing technical customer suport
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent oral and written communication, capable of professional interaction with various levels of operations and other department manager
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constant changing call centre environment
- Able to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and process
- Able to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Able to work overtime when required
- JD Edwards, ORBIT and CIMS experience an asset
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.